After successful introduction of Micromax Canvas 4, Micromax is planning to launch the next Micromax Canvas devices in Q4 2013, which probably will be the Micromax Canvas 5, or whatever it will be named in final. The device is rumoured to carry A240 as its model number and is expected to ship with some high-end specifications.
Micromax created lots of buzz before the launch of Canvas 4 but on the launch date when the actual specs were revealed out most of the people didn’t liked the specification introduced into this phone but one thing people liked was the features introduced to this phone which resembles this phone somewhat like Samsung Galaxy s4 . Some of the specs were similar to Canvas HD so people were not satisfied with the launch of the phone . I think Micromax should understand that expectations have become high and they have to show some real thing to the users .
Recently we heard that Micromax is soon going to launch smartphones with windows OS and yes android smartphone with octa core processor so this thing may get true too .Micromax Canvas 5 may get octa core chipset what we were expecting in canvas 4 .
Rumors saying that upcoming Micromax Canvas is coming to kill Samsung Galaxy S4 if it’s true than New Canvas 5 will offers you the following specifications and features, let’s check out….
Micromax Canvas 5 EXPECTED COLORS:-
Micromax Canvas 5 EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- Fastest Processor
- waterproof** and dust resistant (IP55/IP58) durable design
- scratch-resistant glass
- Latest OS
- Longer Battery Life
- Smart Gesture Control
- Supports 4G/3G
- NFC Capable
- blow to unlock
- Smart Pause
- Smart Scroll
- Battery STAMINA Mode
- Dual Camera’ and ‘Dual Video Call
Micromax Canvas 5 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Display 5 inch HD Super AMOLED 1,920 x 1,080 display, 441ppi with corning gorilla glass protection scratch-resistant glass
- OS Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor Octa core processor
- RAM 4GB RAM
- Memory 32GB expandable up to 64GB
- 4G, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- Primary Camera 13MP camera with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera 5MP front facing camera for video calling
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor
- Battery 3000 mAh
- Weight 150gm
- Rival Samsung Galaxy S4
- Price Rs 21,000(Est.)
- Release date Q4 2013
At last I would like to say that upcoming Micromax Canvas 5 A240 is coming to please the smartphone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.