Technorati Definition: Technorati is a blog search engine with more than one use for the savvy blogger. The site itself is massive, and has indexed over one hundred million blogs to date. But what’s all the fuss about? How can a blog search engine help my blog become popular? Well that’s the question, isn’t it!
Boost Your Search Engine Rankings
Technorati gives a big boost in search engine traffic, as people are able to find your blog easier there and your Technorati Ranking will increase. Technorati is expert at indexing your blog, and sorting it into appropriate categories for searchers, more people will be able to find your content because they will be looking for it in the right place. Google, Yahoo and Bing search results will all boost as people find you easier with Technorati.
By registering at Technorati, will increase visitor traffic to our blog, and blog / website that we manage more will be known by other bloggers, and this can even be called one SEO strategy for your blog / website we. By registering our blog at Technorati, we can also find out your site or blog where only the install link to our blog.
Here is how to register our website to Technorati:
- Come to the address Technorati Home Page
- If you have never registered, you have to register first by clicking the Join link at the top website ( near the search box.like the picture below:)
- Please fill out the complete Technorati Registration Form. After you are finished filling out the form completely, click the Join button.
- After that, Technorati send a confirmation email. Then check your email that is registered in technorati above, then click the link that was provided via email.
- After you get the message Active Account, then you can login as a member (click the Sign In menu in the top of the website).
If the login is successful, you will be redirected to the main page of Technorati. Now you can add the address of your website or blog. Follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are logged in Technorati.
- Click your username which is located at the upper right corner.(like the picture below:)
- Look at the bottom of the My Profile page. Enter your web address or blog URL in My claimed blogs. Example of the URL: http://mukeshmali.com. Then click the Claim button.(like the picture below:)
- Fill all the form filling as directed. Includes: Blog Title, URL, Feed URL,Facebook Url,Google+ Url, Site categories, Site tags, three blogs that you know link to your website or blog and a Site Description of your website or blog.(like the picture below:)
- Select categories and meta tags that match to the theme of your website or blog. Then click the Proceed to the next step.
- Back to My Profile page, then click Check Claim button to continue the verification step.
You have to create new articles on the website that contains a verification code to verify your website to Technorati. The code can be found in your email and also available on Claim Status page. Example: 46AZF76TUQGK.
After posting an article with verification code, you must click Verify Claim Token button on Claim Status page.
If the process is successful it will appear the message: “We have successfully crawled your blog and found the claim token, and your claim is now Awaiting review”. At this stage, website ownership verification process has been COMPLETE . The next step is wait for the results of verification of the Technorati API service manager.
Okey, now it’s your turn to give that a try, then enjoy the service!