Facebook is the most popular social networking website in India. Most of professionals have their own account in this popular website to be connected with their friends and family members as well as business contacts. There are more than 43 million people have joined this popular website till date and still growing. Indian people love to write in Hindi on Facebook chat, message, and status update because it is the national language of India. Most of users search the easiest way to type Hindi on Facebook in the search engine. Here, we will use Google’s translation service to write Hindi easily and quickly on FB. I have provided tips and guide on How to write and Type Hindi on Facebook.
Well, Now there are many ways that you can write hindi on Facebook comments, messages, chats, status and others.
All those out of you living in India who are interested in updating their Facebook status in Hindi, must read out the article ahead. This article will teach you how to update your Facebook status in Hindi.
- Step 1:First of all you need to go the Quillpad Editor online. LINK
- Step 2: Now type the words in Hindi. For example if i would like to type : Mein it will automatically converter the word into : में You will also have other function like spell checker, suggestions. Now you do not need any third party software or even a third party tool to write in Hindi for your Facebook.
- Step 3: Now after you finished your typing just copy and paste the test into anywhere in Facebook and you are done.
: Google Translate is an online translation service by search giant Google. You can use it to update Facebook Status in Hindi. This method is preferred for those who know the English and want it to get converted into Hindi language. All you need to do is to head over to Google Translate, and then to set the ‘English’ language in the ‘From’ field and ‘Hindi’ language in the ‘To’ field. So, now type any text in the From field. You will get it converted into Hindi language. Copy this converted text which is in Hindi language and use it as Facebook status update. Simple!
Google Hindi Input tool : Google input tool for Hindi is also same as Microsoft Indic Language tool. It can also be downloaded and installed on the system. After installation, language option appears as Hindi – Google Input Tool. So both Microsoft and Google input tool works efficiently on twitter interface. Google input tool also works on transliteration method.
Users can use Google Hindi input app
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard, you can type in English.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
So I hope you enjoyed this guide on updating Facebook Status in Hindi! We will soon add more methods. Keep in Touch…